We have an open vacancy for an Accountant who will join and support the Accounting Department. The candidate must assure that he/she will follow the procedures and the guidelines of the company. The position reports to the Accounting Manager.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assisting senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Provide analysis of spend for reporting purposes as required
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management.
- Update budget files and perform BvsA analysis.
- Bachelor´s degree in accounting, economics, statistics, or business administration.
- 3-5 years of previous professional experience.
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft tools and especially Excel
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
A competitive compensation package, medical program, a stable and enjoyable working environment, excellent opportunities for professional development, working on leading-edge technology and industry trends.