Neurosoft S.A., is a leading software, networking, information security and ICT services provider in financial, telecommunication, transportation, utilities, Gaming and government sectors, providing solutions and services aiming to increase operating efficiency and security. Listed in the Italian Stock Exchange since 2009, currently employees 200+ highly skilled professionals with in depth expertise in their field.
We have open vacancies for Field Services Technicians in Athens. The role provides installation, commissioning and maintenance services to electronic and network devices as well as personal computers at clients’ premises.
- Performs troubleshooting, maintenance and repair as well as preventative maintenance and field modifications on customer equipment as per manufacturer/client instructions, in a timely and efficient manner so as to achieve agreed SLAs with customer
- Installs, modifies, uninstalls when required, tests and repairs equipment and/or software on customer premises as per manufacturer/client instructions
- Performs staging, test, cleaning, repairs on equipment according to manufacturer instructions in Company premises
- Maintains customer service logs and internal service records in the required format and in a timely manner; updates knowledge database by recording resolution procedures in new incidents
- Reports issues in real-time and collaborates with Customer Service Centre and Client Helpdesk to help resolve issues timely
- Collaborates with Warehouse team in order to manage repair parts and equipment under responsibility
- Adheres to current regulatory requirements where applicable
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor, IEK Diploma, in Informatics, Network or other any other relevant field
- Hands-on experience with PC or Payment Machines’ maintenance is desirable. Experience in Satellite Equipment, Content Management and structured cabling will be appreciated.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and within time constraints
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently both within a team as well as independently
- Fluency in Greek and English oral and written
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Availability to work in shifts
- Driving Licence (type B)
- Completed military obligations (for male candidates)
A competitive compensation package, a stable and enjoyable working environment, excellent opportunities for professional development, working on leading-edge technology and industry trends.