Neurosoft is a leading ICT Integrator providing innovative solutions and services with the aim of increasing efficiency and security. Operating in Greece, Cyprus and SEE, they are referenced in sectors like financial services, service providers, transportation, utilities, industry, maritime and government. The company has been listed in the Italian Stock Exchange since 2009 while currently employing 200+ highly skilled professionals with depth expertise in their fields.
We are currently seeking for an ITSM Manager which will be the key member of the IT Service Management team and will drive ongoing service improvement activities and proactively seek opportunities to improve the performance of services to deliver enhanced value to the business. The Manager will work closely with internal stakeholders to design and improve processes as well as define minimum process requirements and service standards. Operational responsibilities include end-to-end ownership of one or more IT services, creating requirements for service management improvements and serving as a subject matter expert within the ideation process to determine the execution path.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions
- Define minimum standards for documentation for ITIL processes with a focus on Knowledge, Change and Problem Management
- Gather requirements from process owners to implement corrective actions
- Review process improvement submissions from stakeholders
- Document processes, including improvements to existing processes
- Proactively strives to increase process maturity level
- Measure, Report and Analyze KPIs and Metrics associated with IT services. Create or update reports to support these measures.
- End-to-End Process Owner of one or more IT services
- Proactively make decisions and implement actions that will have a continuing effect on the improved quality of processes owned by the ITSM team
- Partner with Internal Stakeholders to Design Processes and Definition of KPIs
- Serve as liaison between Operations and Governance team for audit-related inquiries
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 2+ years in IT service management and all aspects of the ITIL® v3 (or higher). Service Management lifecycle.
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Broad understanding of IT technologies and business considerations
- Understanding of Microsoft & Linux operating systems, routing and telecommunications, enterprise storage systems, data center operations
- Good working knowledge of an ITSM tool (Jira and Monitoring Tool is a plus)
- Demonstrable experience and capability to participate in complex projects
- Advanced communication (oral and written) skills; the ability to listen effectively, react appropriately to feedback and construct an effective working environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Leadership & Team player