Neurosoft S.A., is a leading software, networking, and information security provider in financial, telecommunication, transportation, gaming and government sectors, providing solutions and services aiming to increase operating efficiency and security. Listed in the Italian Stock Exchange since 2009, with 200+ highly skilled professionals with in-depth expertise in their field.
We have an open vacancy for a Senior Network Engineer who will design, implement, administer and support large scale telecom infrastructures at SPs, Data Centers and large enterprise Customer. The candidate should be well experienced across multi-vendor technologies and environments, including Core routers, Switches, BRAS, Firewalls, and security architectures. The dynamic nature of the business means that the candidate will be involved in support of existing and new project opportunities and associated technologies.
- Implementation of technical solutions for Customer projects involving integrated components based on Corporate policy and best international practices. Main equipment vendors are Fortinet, Juniper, Nokia, Microsoft, Cisco
Education and Certifications
- BSc degree in Information Technology, Telecommunications or any other relevant field
- MSc degree in Information Technology or Cyber Security is desirable
- Professional certifications by equipment manufacturers such as Fortinet, Juniper Networks, Cisco Systems, Nokia are highly desirable (ex NSE4, JNCIA, CCNA etc)
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in a technical, post-sales role will be considered a plus
- Good understanding of data networking, specifically TCP/IP, routing and switching
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience on Fortinet and/or Juniper products is an advantage
- Ability to work efficiently both within a team and independently
- Fluency in Greek and English, oral and written
A competitive compensation package, a stable and enjoyable working environment, excellent opportunities for professional development, working on leading-edge technology and industry trends.