Neurosoft is a leading ICT Integrator providing innovative solutions and services with the aim of increasing efficiency and security. Operating in Greece, Cyprus and SEE, they are referenced in sectors like financial services, service providers, transportation, utilities, industry, maritime and government. The company has been listed in the Italian Stock Exchange since 2009 while currently employing 200+ highly skilled professionals with depth expertise in their fields.
To help with our rapid growth, we are actively seeking individuals who want to be a part of a dedicated, hardworking team.
Our company seeks to employ an Offering Manager (Cyber Security) to join our team, to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. This person will be responsible for maximizing our direct sales potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Preparation and Submission of Cyber Security solutions’ Proposals according to customer requirements.
- Bid coordination and analysis according to RFI, RFQ, RFPs or Tenders’ technical and financial requirements.
- Active participation in technical proposals templates enhancement.
- Participation in product training (sales and presales oriented).
- Preparation of presentations based on specific customers’ needs.
- Conduct demos for Cyber Security solutions.
- Assistance in Business Development by identifying opportunities and customer needs.
- Accountability for the whole sales lifecycle on specific leads
- Develop and maintain relationship with key customer and partner stakeholders
Required Skills and Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science or other related field
- Knowledge of Cyber Security market and understanding of products & solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English language
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- 4+ years work experience in similar position
Required Non-Technical Skills
- Very good written and verbal skills (Greek & English)
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Work ethically, with integrity, maintain confidentiality of information and use information appropriately
- Support organizational goals and values
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Leading-edge technology
- Continuous training
- Stable and enjoyable working environment