Neurosoft is a leading ICT Integrator providing innovative solutions and services with the aim of increasing efficiency and security. Operating in Greece, Cyprus and SEE, they are referenced in sectors like financial services, service providers, transportation, utilities, industry, maritime and government. The company has been listed in the Italian Stock Exchange since 2009 while currently employing 200+ highly skilled professionals with depth expertise in their fields.
The Product Manager is responsible for overseeing all activities relating to researching, designing, delivering, and marketing cybersecurity products in the maritime industry.
Their duties include completing market research to find out more about competitor products and customer needs, overseeing a team of product and technology professionals and associated department budgets.
That includes working out what customers want, helping the business to build the right product and then supporting the business to sell it.
- Using market research to get ideas for products/solutions that customers will want
- Specifying and overseeing the research needed to determine the needs and desires of customers
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications and vice versa
- Work closely with design and technology teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Planning and designing product roadmap
- Analysing product performance and redesigning as required
- Prioritizing product features and communicating the reason behind this to the stakeholders
- Pricing and revenue modeling
- Defining and tracking success metrics
- Defining product marketing communication objectives
- Comparing the company’s products/solutions to competitor’s products in order to assess competition in the market
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Reporting for management and stakeholders
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 5 years in a relevant position
- Strong background in Cyber security and network security
- Prior experience in managing a product throughout its lifecycle
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working effectively with cross-functional teams, team player
- Project management
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Leading-edge technology
- Continuous training
- Stable and enjoyable working environment