Neurosoft is a leading ICT Integrator providing innovative solutions and services with the aim of increasing efficiency and security. Operating in Greece, Cyprus and SEE, they are referenced in sectors like financial services, service providers, transportation, utilities, industry, maritime and government. The company has been listed in the Italian Stock Exchange since 2009 while currently employing 200+ highly skilled professionals with depth expertise in their fields.
Our company seeks to employ a Relationship Manager to join our team.
We are looking for an ambitious, Relationship Manager in the field of Cyber Security & Cloud services with a highly developed business acumen and the ability to lead and inspire our internal multidisciplinary teams in our mission to facilitate business growth for our partner brands by building directly to consumer relationships a data-driven customer focus.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by building sales pipeline and successfully managing customer portfolio
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Be technology savvy and be able to explain technology to customers in simple terms relevant to the customers’ business needs
- Be able to recommend and implement improvements and optimizations in the customer approach process
- Monitor the sales opportunities pipeline and either address or escalate issues that impact sales performance
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ quota carrying sales / business development experience
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing Large private & public sector Accounts
Required Non-Technical Skills
- Very good written and verbal skills (Greek & English)
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Work ethically, with integrity, maintain confidentiality of information and use information appropriately
- Support organizational goals and values
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Leading-edge technology
- Continuous training
- Stable and enjoyable working environment