Neurosoft S.A., is a leading software, networking and information security provider in the financial, telecommunication, transportation, gaming and government sectors, providing solutions and services aiming to increase operating efficiency and security. Listed in the Italian Stock Exchange since 2009, currently employs 200+ highly skilled professionals with in-depth expertise in their field.
We have an open vacancy for a Sales Support Specialist who will support the Sales Department on the day-to-day running of the business.
- Screens phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handles them as appropriate
- Manages diaries and organizes meetings and appointments for the Director upon request. Welcomes clients upon their arrival and ensures that the meeting rooms are properly equipped
- Books and arranges travel, transport and accommodation upon request
- Supports the sales department on daily issues, as needed
- Manages customers databases & filing systems including corporate contract database & filing
- Supports in organizing a Sales event by researching venues, producing detailed proposals (venues, suppliers and budgets) and attends the event as event hostess/ reception
- Searches various platforms for Tenders.
- Maintains the legal documents database
- Prints and compiles supporting documentation for tenders when submitting by hard copy.
- Handles correspondence when necessary
- Supports in the Preparing and sending offers for various clients
- Provide CXM admin support for Telco Infrastructure Services
- Emailing questionnaires to customers for Customer Experience feedback
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- BSc or Diploma degree in Business Administration
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role preferably in the IT sector
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills both in Greek and English languages
- Very good use of MS Office and ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Reliability, discretion and understanding of confidentiality issues
- Very good organizational and time management skills
- Effectiveness in multitasking and prioritizing daily workload
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to be proactive and to take the initiative
A competitive compensation package, medical plan, a stable and enjoyable working environment, excellent opportunities for professional development, working on leading-edge technology and industry trends.