We have an open vacancy for a Senior Network Security Engineer with main tasks Technical Team Leading in Operations and Support of highly available network security systems. The candidate should be able to demonstrate communication and leading skills together with project-oriented experience and a solid technical background in Security and Networking. The dynamic nature of the business means that the candidate will be involved in a large number of project opportunities and associated technologies.
• BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Information Security or other related degree and 4+ years related experience
• Experienced in deployment and/or support of complex security solutions in demanding and mission critical environments
• Strong Knowledge and hands-on experience in network and security infrastructure, including NG Firewalls, Routers, Switches, WAF and associated network protocols and concepts followed by respective manufacturer Certificates (Fortinet, Juniper etc.). Security and Network certifications are strongly desirable (NSE6,7, JNCIS/P)
• Organizational and scheduling skills, rigorous attention to detail
• In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP and routing, firewall technologies, information security principles and practices
• Good Knowledge on Internet-centric applications and protocols such as: HTTP, SMTP, SSL, SSH, SNMP, DNS
• Fluent in English
• Competitive compensation & benefits package
• Leading-edge technology
• Continuous training
• Stable and enjoyable working environment
If you are willing to learn new technologies, you must work well both independently and within a team, being detail and process oriented.
If you want to make a difference and work with a top-rated team of talented individuals, come and join us. We offer a friendly, diverse work environment and competitive benefits package.