Neurosoft is a leading ICT Integrator providing innovative solutions and services with the aim of increasing efficiency and security. Operating in Greece, Cyprus and SEE, they are referenced in sectors like financial services, service providers, transportation, utilities, industry, maritime and government. The company has been listed in the Italian Stock Exchange since 2009 while currently employing 200+ highly skilled professionals with depth expertise in their fields.
To help with our rapid growth, we are actively seeking individuals who want to be a part of a dedicated, hardworking team.
We are currently seeking a systems engineer to work within our team, for the development and support of the systems for our customers. He/she must be equipped and able to work in a dynamic and rapidly expanding environment. This person will serve as part of a talented team of engineers who collectively demonstrate excellent technical competence, reliability in delivering mission-critical infrastructure, and who continually ensure the highest levels of accessibility, optimization, and security. Qualified systems engineers’ applicants will have a strong background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
If you possess the right skills and want to be a part of our team then apply today!
- Ability to manage and monitor installed systems and infrastructure
- Using scalable computing resources via cloud environments like Amazon web services and Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Creating and implementing public cloud services to help clients work smarter
- Oversight of infrastructure including installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Ability to see potential issues and proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure accessibility
- Continual maintenance of security, including backup and redundancy strategies
- Competency in writing and maintaining custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower downtime due to required human intervention
- Desire to work alongside the team to help design information and operational support systems
- Monitor and test performance of applications, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions
- Consistently and successfully provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Excellence in communication as a liaison with vendors and other IT personnel to resolve issues
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
- Proven working experience in the above fields including installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows /Linux based environments
- Significant Cloud experience, on Microsoft AZURE and M365
- Evidence of experience with virtualization software (e.g., VMware, Hyper-V)
- Proven ability to successfully and efficiently monitor systems
- Proven scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts)
- Strong networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- At least six (6) years of related working experience
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Leading-edge technology
- Continuous training
- Stable and enjoyable working environment
Application deadline: 04/03/2022