Neurosoft is a leading ICT Integrator providing innovative solutions and services with the aim of increasing efficiency and security. Operating in Greece, Cyprus and SEE, they are referenced in sectors like financial services, service providers, transportation, utilities, industry, maritime and government. The company has been listed in the Italian Stock Exchange since 2009 while currently employing 200+ highly skilled professionals with depth expertise in their fields.
To help with our rapid growth, we are actively seeking individuals who want to be a part of a dedicated, hardworking team.
Our company seeks to employ an Acquisition Specialist to join our team, to help us effectively implement our recruitment strategy, ensuring the best possible outcome from the process.
This person will be accountable for the end-to-end sourcing lifecycle of the assigned positions, acting as recruitment expert and selection process owner by ensuring that the very best candidates have been targeted. She/he will also participate actively to initiatives such as employer branding, social media leverage and the development and implementation of Neurosoft’s Graduate Programs.
- Work closely with hiring managers to gain insights into critical skills and requirements of the requested positions and build a consensus on job ads and timeline for various roles.
- Be responsible for the full cycle recruitment strategy from job posting, sourcing and candidate engagement to negotiation and closing. Create pipeline list for future needs; Establish and maintain a pipeline of top talent; consider the diversity of candidate pools when conducting research
- Seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction and sourcing methodologies
- Perform various searches to identify active and passive candidates through the use of unique tools and sourcing techniques (including social media platforms, professional networks, networking events and job fairs).
- Organize and actively participate in internal and external recruiting initiatives (e.g. university career fairs, company presentations etc.)
- Liaise with educational institutes seeking new ways to build relationships with universities, student associations and students and running
- Ensure high levels of communication and consultation with candidates, hiring managers
- Interview candidates using competency based interviewing methodologies
- Draft, communicate and negotiate offers with the candidates ensuring high acceptance rate
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Participate in the development and implementation of Graduate Trainee Programs
- Create monthly and ad hoc reports on key metrics and participate actively into many Talent projects
- Update candidate’s records in the Recruitment System
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BSc/ MSc in Human Resources or other relevant field
- At least 3 years’ proven experience as a recruiter, preferable in a recruitment agency or in the IT industry
- Very good knowledge of social media
- Proficient MS Office user (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Hands on experience with HRMS system
Required Non-Technical Skills
- People oriented and results driven professional
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility with stakeholders
- Work ethically, with integrity, maintain confidentiality of information and use information appropriately
- Flexible & adaptable personality with strong decision-making skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Team player, enthusiastic & positive personality
- Excellent written and verbal skills (Greek & English)
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Leading-edge technology
- Continuous training
- Stable and enjoyable working environment