Neurosoft S.A., is a leading software, networking and information security provider in financial, telecommunication, transportation, gaming and government sectors, providing solutions and services aiming to increase operating efficiency and security. Listed in the Italian Stock Exchange since 2009, currently employees 200+ highly skilled professionals with in depth expertise in their field.
We have an open vacancy for a TIS Engineer who will provide implementation and support services on telecommunication infrastructure at clients’ premises. The position is
based in Athens but it may be required to travel all over Greece.
- Configures, implements and supports telecommunication infrastructure at customers’ premises
- Deploys new technologies on existing or new infrastructures
- Monitor and reports Networks Issues (Network Operation Center – NOC)
- Guides and supports corrective maintenance for Field Technicians.
- As part of the NOC team, provides 24×7 support on shifts
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- ATEI/ΙΕΚ degree in Telecommunications
- Experience in a relevant position (NOC Department) will be highly appreciated
- Knowledge on SDH/GSM technologies will be considered as an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Good communication skills and a customer service orientation
- Ability to work efficiently both within a team and independently
- Fluency in Greek and English languages, oral and written
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
A competitive compensation package, a stable and enjoyable working environment, excellent opportunities for professional development, working on leading-edge technology and industry trends.
Furthermore, Health Insurance and On the Job Trainings.