Neurosoft is a leading ICT Integrator providing innovative solutions and services with the aim of increasing efficiency and security. Operating in Greece, Cyprus and SEE, they are referenced in sectors like financial services, service providers, transportation, utilities, industry, maritime and government. The company has been listed in the Italian Stock Exchange since 2009 while currently employing 200+ highly skilled professionals with depth expertise in their fields.
We have an open vacancy for a NIS Engineer who will provide implementation and support services on telecommunication infrastructure at clients’ premises. The position is based in Athens but it may be required to travel all over Greece.
- Configures, implements and supports telecommunication infrastructure at customers’ premises
- Deploys new technologies on existing or new infrastructures
- Provides 24×7 stand by/on call support
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- TEI/IEK degree in Telecommunications
- At least two (2) years of experience in a relevant position
- Solid experience in implementation/deployment of telecommunication infrastructure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Good communication skills and a customer service orientation
- Knowledge on DWDM/IP technologies & equipment installation will be highly appreciated
- Ability to work efficiently both within a team and independently
- Fluency in Greek and English languages, oral and written
- Active driving license, category B
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
- Familiarity with FTTH, SDH and WDM technologies/installation, splicing etc. will be considered as an asset
A competitive compensation package, a stable and enjoyable working environment, excellent opportunities for professional development, working on leading-edge technology and industry trends.