Neurosoft’s vCISO service provides specialized consulting services for information security governance.
The vCISO service consists of a basic set of services designed according to the needs of each organization.
As part of the core vCISO service, the Neurosoft team will:
- Assess the risks to which the organization’s information systems are exposed and propose appropriate measures to manage and mitigate the risks.
- Advise on security mechanisms and requirements to be implemented in new systems.
- Recommend and coordinate awareness and training.
- Coordinate the implementation of agreed upon measures and monitor their progress.
- Coordinate the management of security incidents.
- Assist and guideinvolved roles within the organization in effective compliance with information security policies and procedures established by the organization.
- Monitor compliance with policies and overall operation of the information security management system and recommend appropriate corrective and remedial actions.
- Regularly inform Organization’s Management Team on the level of the security posture and compliance through agreed key performance indicators (KPIs).
Neurosoft’s vCISO service offers significant benefits to any organization, helping them to form and implement a cybersecurity strategy aligned with international best practices and standards, improve their security posture, and effectively manage risks. More importantly, the Neurosoft’s vCISO service provides a holistic approach to cyber security from our team of experts.