Neurosoft’s Ransomware Readiness Assessment service is designed to fortify your cybersecurity defenses and protect your organization from ransomware threats.
The assessment procedure checks all security domains that are susceptible to ransomware attacks and identifies gaps both on policy and technical levels, helping our customers avoid ransomware attacks. In the unfortunate event of a successful attack, our assessment also helps our customers recover and resume operations as quickly as possible.
The domains that the Ransomware Readiness Assessment checks include:
- Security Policy: The security policy is the backbone of the security configuration of the organization. As such, specific areas of the security policy that are related to ransomware attacks (like password policy requirements, awareness and training requirements, etc.) are checked to ensure that they enforce adequate mechanisms for protection against ransomware.
- Endpoint Security: Endpoints are the most common entry point of the attack. We evaluate the security of the endpoints to make sure that all required countermeasures are in place and work as expected.
- Server Security: Servers are the most common target for data exfiltration. In this domain we check all the measures taken to protect both the software and the data on the organization’s servers.
- Network Security: Network is the medium used for spreading ransomware and lateral movement. The network checks ensure that adequate measures have been implemented to identify, block and isolate any malicious activity related to ransomware attacks.
- Incident Response procedure: The incident response procedure contains all the steps that will guide the organization from the identification to the containment, eradication and recovery from a ransomware attack. The Ransomware Readiness Assessment checks that all prerequisites for an effective IR procedure are in place, working as expected, and that the procedure is documented and can be applied when required.
Experienced Cybersecurity Engineers and Architects perform all technical scans required to collect information on those domains, but also plan and run interviews with key personnel to make sure all required information is collected and assessed. Additionally, the assessment may include tabletop ransomware attack exercises to check the efficiency of the countermeasures available.
The deliverable of the assessment is a report that documents in detail all the identified gaps. This report will help the organization identify its weaknesses, analyze the capabilities provided by the current solutions, and determine the areas that require improvement to achieve complete resilience against ransomware.
Stay one step ahead of cybercriminals with our comprehensive evaluation and tailored strategy provided by our service.